O Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Sure to become your favorite mixer for cocktails or mocktails, this festive shrub is packed with antioxidant-rich cranberry goodness. Mix an extra batch for friends!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup O Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat until sugar is dissolved. Simmer on low until cranberries pop and release juices, about 10 minutes.
- Cool, then strain, pressing to release all of the syrup from the cranberries.
- Combine with O Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and transfer to an airtight container.
- Steep overnight in the refrigerator. Serve with ice and seltzer or with your favorite spirit.